Our Executive Director, Che Jim was invited to speak about his experience and understanding of the NoDAPL movement to the staff and students at University of Wisconsin Oshkosh during their week long coverage and education on NoDAPL. Unfortunately, when he left Standing Rock to travel there Healing Arrows representatives encountered dangerous weather and car troubles but luckily he was able to still speak via Skype/facetime.
- National Day of Awareness for Missing & Murdered Indigenous Women & Girls
- INDIGENOUS WOMEN HAVE BEEN DISAPPEARING FOR GENERATIONS. POLITICIANS ARE FINALLY STARTING TO NOTICE.
- Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women Need Your Support
- A process of healing: Woman creates extensive MMIWG database
- A mile in her moccasins: Annual healing walk raises awareness on MMIWG